Click the links below to view our past Mental Health Awareness Weeks!
This year’s MHAW was held from Thursday, 12 August to Friday, 20 August with our one and only theme “Alone Together”. Talks on different topics of mental health were given by various organisations and individuals, so do click the link above for more details about the program. Click here for more details about the talks given.
Additionally, click here to check out a preview written by Raffles Press about this year’s MHAW!
Read writeups for each of our guest talks here:
- The Silent Killer
- Seeking the Pause in Everyday Living
- Mindful Self-Compassion Mini-Workshop
- #MYHEARTSPACE #MYHEARTSPEAKS
- Igniting Change and Empowering our Youths for Good in Reimagining the Future of Youth Mental Health; Sharing on Scoliosis and Eating Disorder
- Understanding the Impact of COVID-19 on Society Through the Lens of a Social Worker
- I Can’t Suicide Prevention Short Film and Panel Interview